Private estate seeks organized, responsible and experienced in-home RN(s) to care for elderly couple.
Candidates will monitor couple's overall general health (aid in food prep and eating, bathing, etc) as well as provide transportation to and from weekly doctor's appointments, grocery store and household related runs.
Position would be full time day (8:00A-4:30P, some weekends - start time and days of week negotiable) and include full benefits, paid vacation and sick days. We are also looking for a potential person/persons to work overnight (M-F + weekends, 8P-4A or similar). Will consider part time overnight RN's.
Detailed job aspects include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring couple's overall health
- Transportation to and from local doctor appointments, as well as tracking appointments for couple.
- Ordering medication refills for delivery/pickup as needed.
- Aiding with bathing and dressing/grooming when needed
Home is a well cared for, updated single family home on a quiet street in Malvern, PA. There is a large bedroom and full private bath for candidate's personal use. All amenities and common areas will be open and of use.
Family is close by in the area and immediately available should questions or concerns arise.
Competitive pay negotiable based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Valid state driver's license and clean driving record
- No less than five years experience as an RN. Please note - resumes without this will not be considered
- Candidate will need to pass a thorough background check and have updated references.
Additional Salary Information: Position includes full benefits, paid vacation and sick days after 90 days.