Find what you're looking for in your career, at PacMed as a RN Case Manager Behavioral Health in Seattle, WA\.
This is a full time opportunity in our USFHP department and is eligible for benefits\.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager to coordinate care for Pacific Medical Centers' Managed Care patient in order to assure cost effective, appropriate utilization of health care resource\.
In this position you will:
- Case Manage USFHP patient population during inpatient or outpatient stays for mental health, chemical dependency and eating disorder issues\.
- For external USFHP referrals for psychiatry and/or therapy, provide ongoing review of outside care\.
- Advise patients and family members regarding benefits, resources and home management options\.Assist physicians \(internal and external\) with management and coordination of care\.
- Collaborate with physicians to identify the plan of care for admission and appropriate disposition of patients from hospital, including the expected outcome\(s\) of patients on discharge\.
- Work at varied clinic and provider locations as needed\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse License\.
- Minimum of five \(5\) years clinical experience\.
- CPR or BLS certification within 6 months of hire\.
- Previous experience in utilization review/case management\.
- Computer skills: typing, email, and word processing\.
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Certified case manager\.
- Ability to use an Electronic Medical Records \(EMR\) system\.
Pacific Medical Center Beacon Hill Clinic:
The patient population we care for is culturally and clinically diverse, creating a stimulating and rewarding workplace\. Our strong team environment and mission allow us to provide friendly services that focus on the highest quality patient care\. PacMed's compensation and competitive benefits package will support and enhance a lifelong career\.
The Beacon Hill clinic is conveniently located near the intersection of I\-5 and I\-90 in central Seattle\. Beacon Hill offers both primary care—including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Geriatrics—and more than a dozen different areas of specialty care\. Home to The Diagnostic and Wellness Center for Women, Beacon Hill offers digital mammography, breast ultrasound, MRI and biopsy as well as therapeutic massage\. Other services offered at Beacon Hill include an anticoagulation clinic, infusion therapy, x\-ray, onsite laboratory and pharmacy\. Interpreter services are also available for our patients\.
Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center \(metro population 3\.25 million\), with world\-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system\. The city hugs magnificent Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south\. Seattleites are famously fond of the outdoors, fresh seafood and good coffee\.
The Beacon Hill clinic is part of Pacific Medical Centers' expanding network of outpatient clinics providing primary and specialty care to the greater Seattle area and employing more than 150 providers representing most medical specialties\. Pacific Medical Centers is affiliated with Providence Health & Services, which operates 28 exceptional not\-for\-profit hospitals and more than 350 clinics across the West\. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice provider opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Pacific Medical Centers and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models\. Find what you are looking for in your next practice opportunity with Pacific Medical Centers\! Learn more at www\.pacmed\.org/providerjobs\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
Our mission is to provide respectful, high\-quality, patient\-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve\.
Pacific Medical Centers \(PacMed\) is a private, not‐for‐profit, multi‐specialty healthcare network in the Puget Sound region\. Our 9 convenient locations are staffed by a comprehensive network of more than 150 primary and specialty care professionals who are committed to providing the highest\-quality medical care and to developing a compassionate, long\-term relationship with each patient we serve\. Our personalized, patient\-centric system empowers and provides patientswith freedom and choices to partner in their care\. We provide immediate access to cutting\-edge technology, first\-class facilities and board\-certified specialists, many of whom have been listed as among "Seattle's Best Doctors\.", PacMed is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees\. We have been honored as a 2014 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association's Fit\-Friendly Worksites Recognition program\.
Job Category: Case Management
Req ID: 148071