All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth North Pinellas
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the patient and family: formulates plan, sets goals for care, and educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires. Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of care-givers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a professional and courteous manner.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
1. All patients are triaged, assessed and monitored according to policy.
2. Patient/family is assessed for educational needs relevant to self-care and age specific needs.
3. Discharge Planning needs are addressed at the time of admission and throughout the ED stay as measured by the completion of the Depart Process.
4. Family dynamics are assessed in the context of psychosocial needs.
5. A patient focused need list is derived from patient assessment and section has relevant content related to the age of the patient. (ongoing in ED)
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.