All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Sign-on Bonus* $15,000- $20,000
- Relocation Bonus* $3,000
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth as an RN is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed at the time of the interview.
Days Shift times:
7am to 7pm
Nights Shift times:
7pm to 7am
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Palm Coast, Florida
The role you’ll contribute:
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care med/surg unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard.
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree.
- Active Florida or multi state RN license required.
- Bachelors (BSN) degree
- One-year hospital experience preferred. Internship and/or preceptorship required dependent upon nursing experience. Unit specific competency must be met per orientation pathways.