AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway is our newest addition to the AdventHealth family Opening in August 2023
Our new facility is expected to provide up to 700 new jobs in our Pam Coast community. Palm Coast Parkway will be a 100 private bed facility made up of 40 critical care patient rooms and 60 general medical or surgical rooms. Our new hospital services will include Emergency Care, Full-Service Imaging, Pharmacy, 5 operating suites, Endoscopy Suites, Outpatient Lab & Imaging, Hearth Catheterization Labs, and Chapel.
Our new campus will also include a 2-story medical office building providing services in Outpatient Orthopedic Rehab, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal, Surgical, Urology, GYN, and Pulmonary
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus for Day Shifts. $20,000 for Night Shifts.
- $3,000 Relocation Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed at the time of the interview.
- Days Shift times:
- 7am to 7pm
- 9am to 9pm
- 11am to 11pm
- Nights Shift times:
- 1pm to 1am
- 3pm to 3am
- 5pm to 5am
- 7pm to 7am
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway: 1 AdventHealth Way. Palm Coast, 32137
The role you’ll contribute: The Emergency Department Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard.
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree.
- Active Florida RN license required.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors (BSN) degree
- Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience