1. As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
2. The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
3. In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
1. High school graduate or equivalency required.
1. Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, o
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.